⋆ Even Stars Cry ⋆ ♥EvenStarsCry♥
Friday, November 16, 2018 | 1:07 PM | 0 ♥ Sweet Candy

Related image




Bullying, Criticised, Ostracise
I became stronger, by telling myself everything would be over.
Pain, Hardship, Powerless
That’s what I feel when I go through it all by myself.
Obedience, Responsible, Studious
That’s what I was expected to be.
Happy, Carefree, Pampered
That’s what people saw me as.
Tolerance, Endurance, Patience
That’s what I taught myself to become stronger.
Depression, Starving, Anxiety
That’s what I got, by trying to be stronger all by myself.
Breathless, Oppressive, Heart burn
That’s what I tried to overcome every day.
Unconditioned love, Future, Scarifies
That’s what you promise me.
Thrill, Endorphins, Security 
That’s what you gave me.
Lost, Confusion, Dispose
That’s what you left me with when you left.
Insecurities, Overthinking, Over analysing
That’s what I do when you left.
Hatred, Unworthy, Pathetic
Was I ever good enough for anyone?
Cheated, Angered, Sadness
That’s when I saw you again.
But I don’t blame you.
I love you, I miss you, I’ll stay with you forever
Those words you said hunt me now.
Sorrow, Heartbreak, Numbness
Because, when l recall, it’s all I feel.
Disappointment, Insufficient, Incompetent
That’s what I see myself as in your shoe
It wasn’t your fault.
Realisation, Grateful, Thankful
For everything you’ve done to me.
Forgiveness, Kindness, Appreciation
For everything you’ve taught me.
Relived, Lightness, Contentment
That’s what I feel when I finally smile.
I got stronger and better all by myself.
Cautious, Doubtful, Loneliness
But it broke some parts of me.
Mean, Blunt, Emotionless
That’s what I portray, as a shield to protect myself.
Clueless, Innocent, Unknowing
That’s what I show, to get to understand people’s true motive
Smart, Observant, Quick-witted
That’s what I really was.
Happy, Stronger, Broken
That’s what I am now.
But I don’t blame you.
It wasn’t your fault.
Nobody could love a broken person like me.
Not even me.

♥Love Me Unconditionally♥
♥ Her Story ♥

  
 ★★★★★★★★★★★

♥ Memories ♥

♥17/10/13♥
♥28/08/10♥
♥08/06/10♥

♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By Little Miss : //Suhaila Roslan
Edited by : Jiayee! ✈✈✈