⋆ Even Stars Cry ⋆ ♥EvenStarsCry♥
Friday, May 26, 2017 | 10:52 PM | 0 ♥ Sweet Candy
When this rain
Falls above my head
I will end up getting soaked
To my heart 
Please stay with me
I still can’t be in this rain 
Without you
I’m still young and
I'm a little too scared
I know well that
It is going to stop soon but
I keep yearning for you
Will it stop now?
All these rain drops,
All these tears
I don’t want to be shivering in the cold
And get soaked in the rain
Someday, these freezing cold rain
Will become warm tears
 Falling down
It’s alright
It is just a passing downpour
This is just how I feel
After I met you
I hadn't 
Lose our happy memories
To the rain
When the rain stops
Let’s meet again 
We shall be smiling again
Together
But we all know
Just let me cry for a moment
As I lend the raindrops
So you can’t see
My tears
Goodbye to us now

♥Love Me Unconditionally♥
♥ Her Story ♥

  
 ★★★★★★★★★★★

♥ Memories ♥

♥17/10/13♥
♥28/08/10♥
♥08/06/10♥

♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By Little Miss : //Suhaila Roslan
Edited by : Jiayee! ✈✈✈