⋆ Even Stars Cry ⋆ ♥EvenStarsCry♥
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | 11:50 AM | 0 ♥ Sweet Candy
Yesterday was a night to remember...
Guess after we get our result back
We will never get to see each other again.
Well, if we are meant to be we will meet again.
May fate bring us back together

I wish you luck in everything
I hope you'll find someone who will love you more than me.
Promise me if you found someone that love you more than me,
Who is willing to do anything for you
Don't let her go,
Cherish her alright :)
Even if it's not me, being there walking with you through your rest of your life.
I'm still gonna be glad that you found someone being there for you.

I guess it's time to say Goodbye
I hope you'll get the girl of your dreams
♥♥ Good Bye my LOVE ♥♥
I LOVE YOU!
♥Love Me Unconditionally♥
♥ Her Story ♥

  
 ★★★★★★★★★★★

♥ Memories ♥

♥17/10/13♥
♥28/08/10♥
♥08/06/10♥

♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By Little Miss : //Suhaila Roslan
Edited by : Jiayee! ✈✈✈